Sources told The Hindu that he would be removed from his position as the leader of the JD (U) parliamentary party group.
On Friday, while talking to the reporters outside the parliament, Nitish Kumar had said, "As far as party is concerned, the party has taken its decision. Sharad Yadav has been addressing RJD workers on his state tour, but not one JD (U) MLA is with him, not one JD (U) district chief with them", claimed Tyagi.
Paswan also said that an inquiry should be made in the death of around 60 children in Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh and action should be taken against the responsible. In a tweet today, Mr Shah said, he met Mr Kumar yesterday and invited JD (U) to join the NDA. He had also said that he will stand by his choice and support the RJD joining hands with the Congress through the mahagathbandhan.
Much to the chagrin of Yadav, BJP president Amit Shah on Saturday invited the Bihar chief minister to join the National Democratic Alliance (NDA).
"(We are taking) Necessary step because being leader if a person indulges in anti-party activities it has to be condemned unanimously", Singh added.
Ansari said the faction led by Nitish has become a "government JD-U". We founded the party.
"We are the real one as we are still with the principles of the JD-U, but they have changed and become BJD-U", he added, in a jibe at the Nitish Kumar faction which has sided with the BJP to form the government in Bihar.
Hitting out at Kumar, Anwar said that people who brought the party to its glory were being "removed" from party posts.
Can Sharad Yadav split the party. "Kumar's decision to align with the BJP is unacceptable", Ansari said.
Speculation swirled over his remarks that the party could suspend him.
- Mo Farah accuses sections of media of trying to 'destroy' his legacy
- Man City boss Guardiola happy overcoming 'enthusiastic' Brighton
- Drunk American punched for making 'Nazi salute' in German bar
- Proper eye protection needed for viewing the eclipse
- Philippines rejects advice on South China Sea row
- Ronaldo rested and ready for Barca in Spanish Super Cup
- Tropical depression forms east of Bahamas
- Rudiger promises Chelsea response after shock loss
- Jennifer Lawrence Graces Four Stunning Covers For Vogue's 125th Celebration
- Caroline Wozniacki and Karolina Pliskova to play in 2017 Rogers Cup quarters