She also discusses the impact the nude photo leaks still have on her life three years later.
The star also addressed rumours about taking selfies with fans: "I'm happy to meet people, give autographs, shake hands, and say 'Thank you, ' " she says.
When your privacy is violated, it's hard to feel like you ever really get it back.
J-Law, 26, says she panics whenever the phone rings, telling Vogue: 'I'm always waiting to get blindsided again. "But if you're human, it's terrifying", she added, addressing the 2014 hacking of her private photos.
Insisting that she has nothing to be ashamed of, and quite rightly so, Jennifer tells the magazine: "My biggest fear from that whole thing was that people were going to think that I was trying to be sexy. It's just. if I'm on an airplane and I have no makeup on, I don't want to take a selfie that's going to end up on [the internet]!" Then, earlier this year (17), Jennifer hit headlines again when a video of her pole dancing at a birthday party in Vienna, Austria, dropped online. I was in a crop top. "That's what other people have said", she explained. "He took photos, and posed me like one of those French girls", she said. She revealed how the pair got together and how their relationship is working out for them.
The actress is the cover star for US Vogue's prestigious September issue, for which she has been photographed by Annie Leibovitz and Inez & Vinoodh.
The "Mother!" actress appears on four special edition covers for Vogue's 2017 September issue (the 125th one, no less), giving us major.
Despite going through a hard period, Jennifer is now back on top with a brand new movie and a loving long-term relationship.
Jennifer certainly has a huge fan base, us included, but she has chose to start putting herself first in the wake of the pole dancing and hacking incidents.
- Proper eye protection needed for viewing the eclipse
- US President says decision on Afghanistan strategy very close
- Japan deploys missile defence over N Korea threat to Guam
- Mauricio Pellegrino sees positives from Southampton's draw with Swansea
- Stroud 1 stroke off lead at PGA Championship
- Caroline Wozniacki and Karolina Pliskova to play in 2017 Rogers Cup quarters
- Lavrov: Russia to protect itself in 'sanctions war'
- Venezuela could become a risk to US: CIA director
- Former Regina Pats head coach Bryan Murray passes away at 74
- Britain sets out details of relationship with European Union after Brexit