He told Sky Sports: "I can not say a lot about it".
"We have a session in a few minutes, I work with the players I have", Klopp continued.
"Nothing has changed in the last few days - not on one side or the other side", Klopp told a news conference at the Rhein-Neckar-Arena on Monday.
"I am here and I answer questions, but I didn't think in the auto or on the way to this press conference what can I say if they ask because really I have to think about the team and I have a session in a few minutes". I'm not sure what you're asking for as he's not available for us at this moment, that's the main issue.
"I have always been like this".
"The best thing would be for this team to stay together for four, five years, although I know it's quite naive to say things like that". I have to accept decisions from the owners, that's how it is, and sometimes from the players.
"If I've had conversations with Phil, it's obviously private".
He continued: "It's a hard situation for Phil".
'If they don't sell him, then I'm not involved anymore.
He will now play no part in the club's first European outing of the season, as they seek to take a positive step towards the Champions League group stage. There's no chance it isn't going to happen again.
Two bids from Camp Nou have already been knocked back for the 25-year-old, who is seen as the top choice to replace Neymar in Catalonia.
"It's a great opportunity for us as a team", Henderson said.
Serving quality football news from around the globe. Qualifying for the Champions League was an aim last season and we need to finish it off.
- Neymar marks Paris Saint-Germain debut with a goal against Guingamp
- China suspends North Korean iron, seafood imports
- No imminent threat of war with North Korea
- El Clasico Tactical Analysis: Barcelona 1-3 Real Madrid
- Top US general to meet South Korean leader amid tensions
- Kenosha County sheriff provides update on Great Lakes Dragaway investigation
- Jarrett Stidham named Auburn's starting QB
- Virginia Congregations Condemn White Supremacy After Violent Demonstrations
- Keep US Military Out of Venezuela
- U-turn on North Korea; US opts for diplomacy