Kylie Jenner is celebrating the 20th birthday today to some pretty awesome news.
But it wasn't just her large assets which were impossible to miss as the star's curvaceous hips also took centre stage in the sultry photo.
Kylie Jenner has a new show and latest reports were telling that it is far from becoming a hit series just like the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". Everybody knew her lip kits were wildly popular, but the specifics about the size of her beauty empire were shrouded in matte-finished mystery.
Thanks to her booming beauty company, Kylie Cosmetics, the 20-year-old reality star turned makeup mogul is set to rake in some serious dollar over the next 5 years. Made up of frayed denim shorts and bandeau tops, its bohemian vibe developed an edgier feel in later collections, which featured ample amounts of faux-leather and a black beanie emblazoned with Kylie's childhood nickname, "Brat".
She admitted that she was anxious that her line wouldn't sell as well as Kylie's venture during an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Kylie and her family came to fame on the E! series Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which will return for a 14th season October 1.
Kylie made $10 million United States dollars in one day when she launched her birthday collection on August 1.
She also said that there's no competition with her sister Kim Kardashian and her new cosmetics line.
He went on: 'Kylie was right there by my side during all my chemo treatments, and together we are raising awareness through her products'.
At first, Kylie didn't know individuals might want her items. "I think it's time people walk into a store and see Kylie Cosmetics". In the eight days following the launch, Superdrug sold one bottle every eight seconds. It's centred on Jenner's ultimate marketing asset: herself.
- Apple iPhone 8 3D sensor could also mute notifications, reveals new leak
- Contaminated eggs supplied to Irish food businesses, says FSAI
- Scaramucci to appear on 'The Late Show with Stephen Colbert' next Monday
- Arsene Wenger: 'Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain continuing to mature'
- Girl severely burned after boiling water poured on her at sleepover
- The Crown season 2: FIRST LOOK trailer teases troubled Queen Elizabeth marriage
- LEGO gets new CEO for second time in 8 months
- Consumer Reports pulls recommendation for Microsoft Surface laptops
- Rogue kitten interrupts baseball game and wins it with cuteness
- PGA Championship Moves to May