And apparently boyfriend Travis Scott, 25, couldn't help but shower Kylie Jenner with lavish gifts for her big day. An insider shared: "Kylie and Travis are doing great. There is no drama with Travis".
Despite starring in an extremely successful show about her life (though critics have labeled it incredibly boring despite its high ratings), #Kylie Jenner has confessed that she doesn't actually want to be famous. He is a cool guy.
In 2015, Kylie celebrated her 18th birthday with a promotional appearance at a club in Montreal, where the legal drinking age is 18. "Kylie is very happy". Kylie seemed very happy and it seems that she had a ideal birthday celebration. Other friends of Kylie's also joined the two couples.
"I feel like that's fun", she continued, "You know, I've never had a drink before so I just wanna know what it's like".
Kylie has surely enjoyed a lot of success when it comes to her career and now it seems that the young star has found stability when it comes to her personal life, as well.
"She's so rich she can't even invent a convincing obstacle to surmount on her reality TV show - when Jenner and her gang get devastating news that the private jet they're supposed to take to Sacramento has broken down, they just call and ask for a different private jet", said The Daily Beast. 11 years later she is a multi-millionaire, icon of a generation, queen of social networks, and head of her own business with her cosmetics brand Kylie Cosmetics.
- Moussa Sissoko Plays - Tottenham Hotspur Team vs Newcastle United Confirmed
- Soccer: Okazaki nets as Leicester lose to Arsenal in Premier League opener
- Iran's Parliament Increases Spending On Missile Program
- Marshawn Lynch Sits During National Anthem at Raiders Preseason Game
- Welcome boost from China to global pressure on North Korea
- Tom Cruise seen limping after 'Mission: Impossible 6' stunt goes wrong
- Conspiracies for my ouster began over 3 years ago: Nawaz Sharif
- United States stocks close lower, ending Dow's 10-day winning streak
- FDA updates gastric balloon warning after 5 deaths
- McMaster Repeatedly Refuses to Say if He Can Work With Bannon