The position's responsibilities include answering phone calls, responding to guests' emails and escalating issues to appropriate managers or supervisors.
Disney is hiring SC residents to work for the company without leaving their homes.
Applicants need to be prepared to create "magical moments for guests of all ages".
Residents in Texas, Nevada, North Carolina and SC are also invited to apply. The best part? You can do your job in your pajamas, because these positions are work-from-home!
Disney advised that previous call center or retail experience is a plus, and proven bi-lingual skills are prefered.
You can apply on Disney's career page here.
The Disney Store opened its first store in Glendale, Calif.in 1987, and has since grown to more than 300 locations worldwide.
- Kenyan president hits speculation on election official's murder
- Christopher Wray confirmed by Senate as new Federal Bureau of Investigation director
- Prince Philip retires after a lifetime of public appearances
- IBM sets new world record tape storage benchmark
- 22 out of 29 ministers in Nitish Kumar cabinet have criminal record
- Justice Department Plans to Investigate Colleges' Affirmative Action Admission Policies
- Chris Martin Performs Touching Live Cover Of Linkin Park's 'Crawling'
- Giants WR Sterling Shepard Carted Off With Ankle Injury
- GM, Fiat Chrysler July sales plunge as USA auto slump persists
- Breastfeeding Will Generate $300bn By 2025 - UNICEF, WHO