The position's responsibilities include answering phone calls, responding to guests' emails and escalating issues to appropriate managers or supervisors.
Disney is hiring SC residents to work for the company without leaving their homes.
Applicants need to be prepared to create "magical moments for guests of all ages".
Residents in Texas, Nevada, North Carolina and SC are also invited to apply. The best part? You can do your job in your pajamas, because these positions are work-from-home!
Disney advised that previous call center or retail experience is a plus, and proven bi-lingual skills are prefered.
You can apply on Disney's career page here.
The Disney Store opened its first store in Glendale, Calif.in 1987, and has since grown to more than 300 locations worldwide.
- Justice Department Plans to Investigate Colleges' Affirmative Action Admission Policies
- Prince Philip retires after a lifetime of public appearances
- Trump unveils bill to transform legal immigration system
- IBM sets new world record tape storage benchmark
- Witness says teen opened airplane door quickly
- Christopher Wray confirmed by Senate as new Federal Bureau of Investigation director
- Tillerson has no plans to meet N. Korea foreign minister in Manila
- Breastfeeding Will Generate $300bn By 2025 - UNICEF, WHO
- Ravens GM denies report that owner is blocking Kaepernick signing
- Giants WR Sterling Shepard Carted Off With Ankle Injury