"I can not say a lot about it", he told Sky Sports.
Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Christian Eriksen has emerged as a transfer target for Barcelona as the Spanish club face a battle to sign Liverpool playmaker Philippe Coutinho, according to media reports.
Liverpool manager Juergen Klopp has repeatedly said the club will not be selling the 25-year-old Coutinho, who has become a key player for the Premier League team and Brazil in recent years. I didn't see the club insiders today.
First, a statement released on the Liverpool website, Fenway Sports Group proclaims: "We wish to offer clarity as regards our position on a possible transfer of Philippe Coutinho".
Liverpool conceded 27 goals from set pieces last season, and two of Watford's goals came from corners.
The family member added: "There are things that have happened, there is not the same bond".
Jurgen Klopp informed Coutinho that he would not be allowed to leave Liverpool after Barcelona's initial bid last month during a pre-season tour of Hong Kong. "He has tremendous love for the club and fans but as Steven Gerrard and Luis Suarez have pointed out in the past, Liverpool does not let its players leave on amicable terms".
Coutinho had already made his feelings known to the club's hierarchy - but did not want to go public, however, sources close to the situation have told me that a request has been made.
"You can read it and there is nothing else to say about it". Other players to have asked to be put on the transfer list this summer include Leicester's Riyad Mahrez, Southampton's Virgil Van Dijk, Arsenal's Lucas Pérez and Diego Costa in the hope of speeding up their respective moves to Roma, Liverpool, Deportivo and Atlético.
A win for Liverpool in their Premier League debut would be a much-needed confidence booster and help settle the starting line-up ahead of the upcoming (and crucial) Champions League clash against Hoffenheim on Tuesday.
"I would play as Liverpool on the PlayStation so I am happy to be here now".
- 'The Munsters' Reboot In Works At NBC From Jill Kargman & Seth Meyers
- World's oldest man, Holocaust survivor Yisrael Kristal dies at age 113
- Everton boss Koeman admits seeking Lukaku replacement
- Patients Treated for Chemical Release at Hospital Emergency Room
- Netflix Renew GLOW For A Second Season
- Fruitcake Survives 100 Years In Freezing Antarctica
- No Man's Sky's new update adds new story, fancy graphics and multiplayer
- Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Families allege discrepancy in treatment
- BC government joins legal challenges against Trans Mountain oil pipeline