"This Week With George Stephanopoulos" airs Sunday at 8 a.m. PDT on KABC Los Angeles.
The Mooch will be let loose on Monday, Aug. 14 when Anthony Scaramucci, former White House communications director, sits down for a one-on-one interview with Stephen Colbert on The Late Show.
He used #lowlife to describe Lizza on Twitter on Wednesday night, after comparing the reporter to Linda Tripp, the woman who taped Monica Lewinsky discussing her affair with then-President Bill Clinton.
Colbert's "censors" comment was a reference to an explosive New Yorker report that was published before Scaramucci left his role at the White House. Scaramucci played a pivotal role in the ouster of former chief-of-staff Reince Priebus, who was replaced on July 28 by Gen. John Kelly.
The Mooch also accused reporter Lizza of recording his now infamous New Yorker interview without his permission.
"The front stabber has been backstabbed", Colbert said after he was ousted. The Mooch lasted as communications director for only 10 days.
The other guest on next Monday's "Late Show" is the actor Bob Odenkirk.
- Arsene Wenger: 'Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain continuing to mature'
- Password Advice Creator Says He Was Wrong; New Rules Easier
- Consumer Reports pulls recommendation for Microsoft Surface laptops
- Mayweather Outlines McGregor Game Plan and Why He Owes The Fans
- Great weather ahead for the Indiana State Fair
- Uber investor lawsuit accuses Kalanick of rigging board
- New Report Claims Usher Does Not Have Herpes
- Valve Just Announced A New Game
- Rogue kitten interrupts baseball game and wins it with cuteness
- Germany urges China, Russia to rein in North Korea