Here is the full tweet, "My first order as President was to renovate and modernize our nuclear arsenal".
As for doing nothing to help America, Trump has attacked the vicious M5-13 gang, given us the highest stock market ever, curbed illegal immigration, lowered unemployment, taken away many regulations that strangled businesses, and worked on better police support and conditions for veterans. He also said that he hopes the U.S. will never have to use its nuclear weapons.
President Trump boasted on Wednesday that he had made US nuclear weapons more powerful.
Gorka's statements come amid confusion about the administration's policy toward North Korea after a series of statements that have been dramatically different in tone and have sent starkly different messages.
"I think that the President, again, as commander-in-chief, I think he felt it necessary to issue a very strong statement directly to North Korea", Tillerson said. I just wonder when President Trump will try and claim that he too doesn't need to use a toilet or that his hair is the envy of every man, woman and child on the planet. The day before, however, Tillerson had told reporters that Americans shouldn't worry too much about Trump's threats to unleash "fire and fury" on North Korea.
The top Democrat serving on the U.S. House panel responsible for defense spending is condemning President Donald Trump's "loose and imprecise language" concerning nuclear weapons.
Newsweek asked Stephen Schwartz, an independent nuclear weapons expert and editor/co-author of the book Atomic Audit, if Trump's tweets Wednesday morning were true.
"I think Americans should sleep well at night, have no concerns about this particular rhetoric of the last few days", he told reporters on a flight to Guam, where he was to refuel, according to a transcript released by his department.
Amid increasing tensions with North Korea, President Donald Trump has taken to Twitter to highlight comparisons between his leadership and that of former president Barack Obama, including an unscientific, almost week-old poll asserting he is the better president.
- United States stocks close lower, ending Dow's 10-day winning streak
- Hong Kong enhances checks on eggs from Europe
- It's hard to replace Lukaku, Everton Boss Koeman says
- Action again North Korea's ballistic missiles a hard call for US
- Toilet Ek Prem Katha Box Office Collection Day 1 & 2 (First Weekend)
- 'Mad Dog' Mattis to Kim Jong-Un: We win, you lose
- Bucs waive Aguayo after kicker's latest misses
- Eric and Donald Trump Jr roasted on Saturday Night Live
- Probe hots up on Trump links with Russian Federation
- IL resident wins Mega Millions jackpot