NECN quoted the baby's mother as saying, "I was horrified". After a few seconds, they open the door and take the baby out of it.
"The two juvenile females were charged with child endangerment as a result of a video showing their involvement with a child being placed in a refrigerator", Ambrose wrote. The woman was reportedly informed of the alleged Snapchat video by police.
Video posted on Snapchat showed the accused girls putting the child into the fridge, shutting the door and laughing as they heard screams through the door. The baby is screaming and crying out and the two ignore the child who is obviously cold and frightened.
She says she was showering and left the baby with her and a 14-year-old friend for about a half hour. "I don't want anyone near my child anymore", the mother, who did not want to be identified, told WCVB in Boston. Teenagers are silly, stupid, foolish - they do things like that - and I've been a teenager before.
They stood before a judge on Tuesday, charged in juvenile court with child endangerment and assault and battery with a unsafe weapon.
The baby was not injured in the incident and is home safe with its family.
Bonnie says her niece is no longer allowed to babysit or see her 7-month-old.
The incident is being investigated by the Department of Children and Families, Danvers Police and the Essex County District Attorney's Office.
- TN: Both AIADMK factions to merge after OPS, EPS meet with PM
- Apple iPhone 8 3D sensor could also mute notifications, reveals new leak
- Barca target Dembele skips Dortmund training
- Can Manchester United win the Premier League this season?
- Inflatable chicken resembling Trump placed near White House
- Trump To McConnell: 'Get Back To Work' On Repeal And Replace
- The Crown season 2: FIRST LOOK trailer teases troubled Queen Elizabeth marriage
- Facebook's new 'Watch' video platform offers up original shows and live sports
- Smugglers push migrants into sea off Yemen
- Taylor Swift says DJ subjected her to long, 'horrifying' grope