Mueller alleged that he'd lost his job because Swift had wrongfully accused him of sexual assault.
Swift's attorney Douglas Baldridge argued in court Friday that Mueller's grievance "is with KYGO, not with my client". Grabbing a woman's rear end is an assault, and it's always wrong. "She told her mother, and that's it", Baldridge said.
Moreover, Mueller also sued Swift's mother, Andrea Swift, and her radio handler, Frank Bell, on the same allegations. The management company was not named in Mueller's lawsuit. Taylor Swift is claiming that Mueller grabbed her just beneath her skirt and one of her security guards witnessed it. "I knew she was uncomfortable". Mueller's lawyer Gabriel McFarland repeatedly pressed Dent on why he didn't step in. Swift is expected to testify. Swift's assistants testified in depositions that as soon as the photo session ended, the singer told everyone in the room about the incident.
The alleged assault is said to have occurred in 2013 during a Denver stopover on the singer's Red tour. Mueller was sacked by radio station KXGO two days after the 2013 incident and has been unable to find a job since. According to the report, the former DJ is seeking up to $3 million worth of compensation from Swift's camp to pay for the damages upon his career.
Gossip Cop also reported that if Swift is awarded any additional damages, she said she will donate the money to a women's rights charity.
- Ronaldo rested and ready for Barca in Spanish Super Cup
- JDU's RS MP replaces Sharad Yadav, may join Union Cabinet
- Mauricio Pellegrino sees positives from Southampton's draw with Swansea
- Stroud 1 stroke off lead at PGA Championship
- Mo Farah accuses sections of media of trying to 'destroy' his legacy
- Downed Charlottesville Helicopter Kills Two, Cause Unknown
- Drunk American punched for making 'Nazi salute' in German bar
- Proper eye protection needed for viewing the eclipse
- Man City boss Guardiola happy overcoming 'enthusiastic' Brighton
- Jennifer Lawrence Graces Four Stunning Covers For Vogue's 125th Celebration