It appears as though LG wants the V30 to be quite distinct from other flagships by focusing more on multimedia features and experiences that others aren't offering.
Coming to the design aspect (analyzing the leaked images), one thing to notice here is, the company has really cut down the top and bottom bezels and are comparatively smaller than what we have in G6.
We should know more on August 31 when LG unveils its latest phone at the IFA show in Berlin.
148% of the sRGB colour space. The company describes the display as a 6-inch FullVision display with an 18:9 ratio.
Well, screens are becoming a battleground for this year's flagship smartphones, with the next iPhone rumored to be packing one. Back in 2016, following the release of the LG V20, LG said it was selling around 20,000 units a day - twice as many as it did for the V10.
LG's logo will be on the rear of the phone to ensure that the front portion is all display. "Today, LG has officially confirmed that it will be extending its OLED leadership expertise from TVs to its mobile devices with a 6" P-OLED display on the V30. Finally, the smartphone will also incorporate Corning Gorilla Glass 5 with shatter-resistant technology for screen protection, and advanced encapsulation and pixel-scanning technology to greatly reduce the chance of burn-in associated with OLED technology.
Additional features that are being reported includes support for Daydream VR, HDR 10 support, quad-DAC audio, and IP68 water resistance. According to a new report, however, the company is planning to replace the secondary display with a new "floating bar" on the upcoming V30. The panel itself will be quite strong, thanks to the use of stronger plastic substrate instead of a glass base on traditional OLED panels.
- Malcolm Smith done for season
- Aug 6: Hiroshima Day held without Yasukuni Shrine controversy this year
- Dilip Kumar not on ventilator, says doctor
- Mbappe move likely to be a battle of the Spanish giants
- Aston Villa 2017-18 player preview: Josh Onomah
- Destiny 2 cheat clamp-down will be a streamer's nightmare
- First Hindu in Pak govt in over two decades
- Vandeweghe Powers Past Bellis Into Stanford Final
- UN Security Council approves new sanctions against North Korea
- 'Goodbye, Mooch': Late-night comedians bid farewell to Anthony Scaramucci