Tom Brady recognizes the value of his new weapon.
The New England Patriots star posted a sweet throwback photo on Instagram sending well wishes to his older sister, Julie, 43, who has the same birthday, August 3. Wide receiver Dez Bryant and Jason Witten finished at No. 6 and No. 10, respectively.
But the luxury of having such a deep threat is rare. Brady is preparing to start his 18th season in the NFL.
And more than a week into training camp, the hype has only continued to build. Jacoby was pretty good when he played and I think he has great potential. Other players who stand out are Steelers rookie running back James Conner, who played locally at University of Pittsburgh and free agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick.
Another play which may have resulted in a touchdown had replay been available was a fade to tight end Dwayne Allen in the end zone. After Stephon Gilmore broke up a pass intended for Cooks, he redeemed himself on the next play, reaching over Gilmore in triple coverage for an impressive 40-yard play.
In response to the media attention that Bundchen's comments generated, Brady's agent, Don Yee, released a statement in May that stated "Tom was not diagnosed with a concussion previous year". Brady noted how important it is to be proactive when it comes to the health of the players.
Brady took some time before practice to sign helmet, footballs, and greet one child whose sign read 'Mr Brady it's my birthday too!'
Asked Wednesday what he planned to get his quarterback for his birthday, Gronk said he could only think of one thing. Certainly when guys are making plays that far down the field, [defenses] have to cover, and they have to respect it.
"I enjoy what I'm doing, so it never feels like I'm working at it", he said. If they're outside, you throw it inside.
Brady and the others rejoined the rest of the team after about 45 minutes and coach Bill Belichick called the squad to the middle of the field. If he can stick around just a little while longer, his numbers will make it hard for anyone to speculate whether or not he is the greatest QB to ever bless the sport. "Hopefully it's just a day of practice", he said, according to E! But that takes a lot of time to build. I think we have meetings to a certain point, but after that, I'd love to see it. There's a lot of things that go on to try to improve the learning curve, but he's so much to have out here.
- Deaths from heatwaves could surge due to global warming
- New signing Matic can unleash Pogba's attacking potential - Irwin
- Denny Hamlin ready to leave Watkins Glen for birth of his child
- Ireland threatens to stall Brexit talks unless border issue resolved
- Man 'tried to sell' kidnapped model online
- Rwanda has re-elected president Kagame with more than 98% of the vote
- Russia's Putin shows off spoils from Siberia fishing trip
- Trump asserts support for McMaster
- 'Despacito' Is Officially The Most-Watched Video On YouTube
- Friday's Arsenal transfer rumours: Ousmane Dembele and Alexis Sanchez latest