The extent of the star's injuries are unknown, as his representatives could not immediately be reached by the Daily News.
Cruise reportedly was hurt when he failed to successfully leap from a rigging onto a building landing.
And while the last thing he probably wants to do is glide through the air between two buildings again, his only way to treatment is to be pulled on his harness back to the scaffolding, where other members of the team help him as he limps away. According to TIME, Cruise previously filmed a stunt on a roof before but that time it was in Paris.
Cruise is well known for doing his own stunts, which have included hanging off the side of an airplane in Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation in 2015 and scaling the world's tallest building - Dubai's Burj Khalifa - in 2011's Mission: Impossible - Ghost Patrol.
The actor is now in London shooting the highly-anticipated action flick.
Tom is now on set in London and he was wearing a safety harness during the time of the accident.
Mission: Impossible 6 is due out on July 27, 2018.
David Ellison told Collider: "What Tom is doing in this movie I believe will top anything that's come before". The film likewise stars Henry Cavill, Rebecca Ferguson, Angela Bassett and Alec Baldwin. But the 55-year-old refused any help.
- It's hard to replace Lukaku, Everton Boss Koeman says
- Stocks drift lower on Wall Street
- Sebastian Gorka says Rex Tillerson discussing military options is 'nonsensical'
- Cardinals announce Rally Cat Appreciation Day
- Iran's Parliament Increases Spending On Missile Program
- Conspiracies for my ouster began over 3 years ago: Nawaz Sharif
- Welcome boost from China to global pressure on North Korea
- Guardiola forecasts end to City spending spree
- Sunderland house destroyed in explosion that 'sounded like bomb'
- Action again North Korea's ballistic missiles a hard call for US