When you press the sharing icon on your mobile device, you will now have the option to share it with your contacts, whether it's just one person or you create a group, all without having to leave the app.
After more than a year of testing, YouTube is bringing its private messaging feature to everyone.
Starting today, you can share videos with your friends and family directly on YouTube.
Every new video you share starts a chat, and everyone in the conversation can share their two cents.
Google believes that this new addition to the YouTube app makes for a more convenient sharing experience with contacts. Should there be a problem, you can launch an appeal directly from the Video Manager, rather than being shuffled over to another area as is the case now.
The YouTube app's messaging/video sharing feature has been in testing since previous year. The users can also add friends to the existing conversation. But now Google added some convenient way of sharing YouTube videos.
YouTube is a free download from the App Store. Do you think you will be using the YouTube sharing and messaging feature in the coming days? On the same lines, the app has now been updated with yet again and this time it brings in a lot of new interesting new features to the table. Also, YouTube user can also reply for the videos they receive either with another video or even a heart. Users also have the option to include a message alongside the video by simply typing on the text box beneath the suggested contacts list. Now, Youtube appears to be addressing that problem with this In-App Direct Messaging And Sharing Features. And if you want to continue sharing videos through other apps, you can still do that too.
Your YouTube viewing experience is about to get more social.
- OnePlus 5 adds stabilised 4K support, gets gold colour option
- How a terrorist attack inspired this politician to fight for equal marriage
- Minneapolis FBI says mosque bombing top priority
- North, South Korean top diplomats talk in Manila
- Tokyo stocks open slightly higher on Dow's 9th straight record close
- Hit song 'Despacito' becomes most viewed video on YouTube
- Knicks Hire Obama's Brother-in-Law for Front Office Position
- Cloud hampers view of lunar eclipse
- West Nile Virus Presence Confirmed In Galion
- Brain Injuries Can Be Treated With Just One, New Device