The Junior Commissioned Officer had registered a complaint on Wednesday, days after the incident near Vasant Kunj on 9 September.
In the mobile video that had gone viral on social media, 44-year-old Smriti Kalra can be seen thrashing a soldier before walking back to her vehicle. The incident took place at Vasant Kunj in south Delhi.
Kalra was slammed on the social media for her behaviour.
According to the FIR, the soldier was on his way to Hazrat Nizamuddin station in a truck to drop off five colleagues when Kalra, who was driving a Tata Indica, overtook it.
Kalra got off from her auto while continuing to hurl abuses. The police said the woman then came to the truck, banged the windows and hurled abuses at the subedar, who then got out of the truck to speak to her.
She apparently blamed the constable for being an Army personnel after which he came back to the truck and sat in the driver's seat. He tried to ask her about their fault but she kept abusing them.
Realising that the situation might get out of hand, the woman walked towards her vehicle and sped off. However, the Army officer had asked his colleague to do a video recording of the incident.
In the police complaint, an Army subedar said he was going in a military truck to drop off five colleagues at the Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station when the woman, driving an Indica vehicle overtook them near the Rajokri flyover.
A woman who was caught slapping an Army JCO on the streets of Delhi on September 9, has now issued an apology for her act.
A background check of the woman has revealed that the 44-year-old had recently separated from her husband as was living with her parents in Gurugram of neighboring state Haryana.
- May censures Trump for tweets on London terror attack
- Junket tourism
- Day's hole-in-one overshadows fellow Aussie's blitz
- Frank Vincent, Actor Who Portrayed Dapper Mobsters, Dies
- Crystal Palace set new record for worst-ever top-flight start
- Four races free-to-air in new French F1 deal
- Players must think like winners - Guardiola
- Nike & NBA Unveil Brand New Team Jerseys & Warm-Up Jacket
- Can Manchester United win the Premier League this season?
- Nikki Haley to North Korea: 'No problem' letting Mattis deal with you