Melrose Place starHeather Locklear was hospitalized this Thursday after a horrific vehicle accident in Thousand Oaks, California, RadarOnline.com has learned. Police did not reveal what led to the accident, but do not believe drugs and alcohol were involved.
The 55-year-old "Melrose Place" star is recovering from the single-vehicle auto crash, according to the Ventura County Sheriff's department, in which she sustained minor injuries.
Authorities do not plan on searching the star's phone records to see if she was distracted in the crash since no other people were injured and the investigation is now complete, the gossip site reported.
TMZ was the first outlet to report news of the "T.J". She was not cited for the incident.
The DUI charges were eventually dropped and she was sentenced three years of probation and required to take a DMV driver safety.
Locklear has kept a low profile this year since announcing she was "working on tying up some loose ends". Her condition at this time is not known, but police did describe her injuries as "minor".
Recently, in January, many speculated Locklear had entered rehab.
The actress is best known for starring in TV shows including Melrose Place and Dynasty, and was previously married to Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee before the pair divorced after seven years.
- No floor test in TN Assembly till Sep 20 : Madras High Court
- Bitcoin prices are dropping after BTCChina halts trading on regulators' concerns
- Confident Pakistan aim to wrap up Independence Cup today
- Alphabet could invest in Lyft
- Jamie Lee Curtis Returns to Haddonfield in Blumhouse's Halloween!
- Watch Jennifer Garner sob about Hamilton while on laughing gas
- DE jobless rate rises for second straight month
- Coroner: LSU student had 'highly elevated blood alcohol level,' THC in system
- World XI bowl in decider; Hasan Ali returns for Pakistan
- NASA's groundbreaking Cassini space craft dead after 20 years exploring Saturn