The 2018 film will see Curtis' Strode face "her final confrontation" with Myers, Comcast Corp-owned Universal said.
"Same porch", Curtis writes. Same clothes. Same issues.
"'Halloween: Resurrection was a joke, '" Curtis told TooFab back in 2015. Blumhouse also revealed the first, brief synopsis for the new Halloween, which promises an epic final match between Laurie Strode and Michael Myers. Why can't Laurie be, as well?
Well, it sure is a freaky Friday.
Yep, the original and best primary victim of Michael Myers is returning to the role that defined her career, pretty much 40 years to the day. That movie-which is very good, it has to be said-was followed by a frigging bad entry called Halloween: Resurrection, which opened with Laurie in a mental hospital and having her third (!) final confrontation with her brother.
Curtis most recent venture on the little screen was a series from Fox titled, Scream Queens.
The horror movie is being produced by Trancas International Films, Blumhouse Productions, and Miramax.
The new Halloween movie will be the 11th in the franchise and the first since Rob Zombie's remakes, which were released in August 2007 and August 2009. For many, that's the scariest thing and it's what made some of the classics from the 70s and 80s into the iconic films that they are today. The next entry in the series debuts on October 19, 2018, forty years after the release of the original.
- Spokane area school shooting: What we know
- Manchester United to shatter own transfer record in HUGE player swoop!
- IPhone X Demo Gone Wrong?
- Formula One: McLaren, Honda to officially announce split at Singapore Grand Prix?
- Slain pregnant high school teacher remembered for giving students hugs
- No floor test in TN Assembly till Sep 20 : Madras High Court
- Confident Pakistan aim to wrap up Independence Cup today
- 25 students & teachers killed in Malaysian religious school fire
- NASA's groundbreaking Cassini space craft dead after 20 years exploring Saturn
- Sen. Scott talks race relations with the president