"It's great to get a goal at a vital time, just after they got it back to 1-1 and we had chances in the second half to finish it off, we got the third and saw the game out well".
Mauricio Pochettino: "We're far away in the way we want to play".
"I am coach not a doctor", said Pochettino, whose side play Swansea at home on Saturday.
Kane's impulse in front of goal was the distinction as Spurs were mainly required on the back foot by an excellent German side that controlled territory and also belongings.
The England star will also miss the upcoming visits to APOEL Nicosia and Real Madrid, depriving Spurs of their foremost creative force. [We had] some hairy moments, they [Spurs] came close on a couple of occasions.
They have been one of the most free-flowing and attractive teams to watch in Europe for many years now and importing a manager like Bosz from Ajax was never going to change that philosophy. Most everyone agrees that Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang was not actually offside on what would have been an equalizing goal for Dortmund.
Pochettino, however, remains adamant that Wembley is not the problem.
Spurs will likely move to a three-man defense and start Dele Alli after he served a suspension against Dortmund.
Kane's heroics helped Tottenham to what was only their second win in their last seven matches at Wembley.
"It's true that last season was a fantastic season at White Hart Lane".
'Maybe people will stop talking about hoodoos like they have been for the past year.
Tottenham went on to strengthen their squad at the end of the transfer window, recruiting Davinson Sánchez and then Serge Aurier and Fernando Llorente on deadline day.
- California lawmakers approve 'sanctuary state' bill
- UEFA Europa League: Arsenal vs Cologne
- AJ Green says he needs the football more often
- Pep: City man 'one of the best players I've ever seen'
- Shocked residents return to Irma-ravaged Florida Keys
- Iraq's Kurdish leader vows to conduct independence referendum
- Independence Cup will pave way for profitable int'l series in future: Sethi
- Nikki Haley to North Korea: 'No problem' letting Mattis deal with you
- Hurricane Irma: Trump heads to Florida to see damage
- Paul Pogba likely to be sidelined with hamstring injury