Per James Ducker at The Telegraph, the City boss was asked about whether his club might make a new offer for the Chilean after the Gunners rejected a £60 million bid from the Citizens this summer.
"The transfer didn't happen because a player didn't go to Arsenal and everything collapsed", he revealed after helping City to a 5-0 win over Liverpool.
Sanchez returned to a mixed reception from the Emirates Stadium crowd after coming off the bench in Saturday's 3-0 win over Bournemouth, and Bravo is hopeful City will return for his worldwide colleague in January. "He's an Arsenal player", he added.
"This time it was not possible, but hopefully we will have him here in the future".
Everton's Ross Barkley was also close to a move away with Tottenham and Chelsea both linked while Southampton's Virgil van Dijk had submitted a transfer request in what looked like a come-and-get-me plea to Liverpool. "At first I thought that he had hit him in the hip, but then I saw clearly that he got him with the face", he said before explaining how he coped with the sudden call. He was left out of the starting XI for the Gunners' Premier League fixture at home against Bournemouth on Saturday.
City hope Ederson has not suffered a serious injury, but Pep Guardiola said he may miss Wednesday's Champions League game at Feyenoord with Bravo set to step in.
"I don't know what will happen in the winter time".
"He was in Manchester, this lovely city and I said "hi".
- Analysts Near-Term outlook: The Coca-Cola Company (KO), GoPro, Inc. (GPRO)
- Korea falls 2 spots to 51st in Federation Internationale de Football Association rankings for September
- Gulf crisis continues as false media reports surface
- States With the Highest and Lowest Uninsured Rates
- ESPN Anchor's 'White Supremacist' Comment Is a 'Fireable Offense'
- Destiny 2 servers down for four hours today
- Bungie Removes Destiny 2 Glove With 'Hate Symbol' On It
- French leader to go to hurricane-hit St. Martin
- Petrol price hike: OMCs to bear the brunt?
- EIA reports smaller-than-expected rise in United States crude supplies, output climbs