"Too Much To Ask" is available now for streaming and download.
In a new wide-ranging interview with the BBC, the 24 year old Irish singer revealed that 1D's first ever live performance, in Watford Colosseum way back in December 2011, was "a disaster".
"I never want to talk about that gig again. Worst night of my life", he said.
The Idaho Center Amphitheater in Nampa is the first major venue in the Treasure Valley to announce an outdoor concert for next summer: Niall Horan on Tuesday, July 31. "We've refused to talk about it ever since". It was a disaster.
"Anything we rehearsed just went out the window", he added.
"It's brilliant, especially with the type of music I'm doing", he says.
Brace yourselves, Niall Horan fans- it looks like the "Slow Hands" singer's debut solo album is dropping much sooner than we all thought! "I play a bit of electric on some tracks and we obviously played around a lot with percussion stuff to build up the songs so there was a lot of things going on percussion wise".
- Watch Jennifer Garner sob about Hamilton while on laughing gas
- Minnesota Vikings: Sam Bradford clearly in charge of offense
- Coroner: LSU student had 'highly elevated blood alcohol level,' THC in system
- Formula One: Daniel Ricciardo leads Red Bull 1-2 in Singapore
- Alphabet could invest in Lyft
- No floor test in TN Assembly till Sep 20 : Madras High Court
- DE jobless rate rises for second straight month
- Spokane area school shooting: What we know
- Spyder Pre Release Event Live Now Watch Now Mahesh Latest Movie Trailer
- Junket tourism