A few teams' jerseys had already leaked out early because of the new National Basketball Association 2K game, but now with these officially out the National Basketball Association can begin a new Nike themed era.
According to Nike, the design is inspired by the teams' "desire to make a bold statement the moment they step on the court".
The new uniforms will be worn for the first time on November 24, when the team takes on the Charlotte Hornets in Cleveland. On Friday night, Nike revealed all of them in one big show.
The uniforms also feature the Nike emblem on the right chest along with the new Flagstar Bank sponsor emblem on the left. To unlock it all, fans will download the NikeConnect app and tap the jersey with their smartphone. The trim of the jersey is also navy.
Run through the gallery above to see players from every team showing off the new jerseys. Throughout the season, a wealth of exclusive offers and experiences will bring fans closer to the game they love. On that app, which will be available to owners of an iPhone 7 or an Android device with NFC capability, fans will be able to watch highlights of the player whose jersey they own as well as receive shoe deals.
This is one of the four different types of alternate uniforms teams will sport next season.
- Crystal Palace set new record for worst-ever top-flight start
- Ernesto Valverde and Paulinho speak out after Getafe La Liga win
- Paul Pogba likely to be sidelined with hamstring injury
- Nikki Haley to North Korea: 'No problem' letting Mattis deal with you
- Shocked residents return to Irma-ravaged Florida Keys
- AJ Green says he needs the football more often
- GGG vs. Canelo: Preview And Prediction
- California lawmakers approve 'sanctuary state' bill
- UEFA Europa League: Arsenal vs Cologne
- Players must think like winners - Guardiola