Victory means City have now scored 15 goals without reply in their last three games after big wins over Liverpool last week and Feyenoord in midweek. Following losses to Tottenham and Huddersfield in the first two matches of the season, the Magpies have rattled off three consecutive league wins, the latest of which they scored in comeback fashion, beating Stoke City 2-1 at St. James Park. A full list of TV coverage from around the world can be found here. City aggressively pursued Alexis Sanchez this summer, and there were questions about whether Aguero could play together with 20-year-old star Gabriel Jesus.
Gabriel Jesus scored from an offside position off an assist from Aguero, Nicolas Otamendi headed in a Silva cross and Raheem Sterling scored from the penalty spot for the team's sixth. In the same fixture last season, the Citizens won 5-0 to secure an automatic Champions League slot on the final day.
"Watford is just two points behind us", he added.
"They are a physical team with fast players, and a good manager".
Centre-backs Younes Kaboul, Sebastian Prodl and Craig Cathcart are all out with knocks, while Miguel Britos continues to serve his suspension, leaving the Hornets somewhat bare at the back. In fact, the Manchester City boss has Vincent Kompany the only absentee from his squad, with the club captain recovering from a calf injury.
Silva, who has hit the ground running with eight points from a possible 12 since joining Watford, will hope his side can replicate their recent defensive solidity.
Watford withstood City's early pressure, with goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes saving well from Fernandinho and Christian Kabasele making a superb tackle to deny Aguero a one-on-one after 18 minutes.
The attacking talent that Pep Guardiola has at his disposal at Manchester City was too much for Watford.
Marco Silva's Watford will be a huge test of City's title credentials, with the Hornets proving to be tough customers thus far. Man City can bring on midfielder Leroy Sane just as defenders are tiring, which spells trouble for opponents. Then they had two wins over Bournemouth (1-2) and Liverpool (5-0) after a draw (1-1) to Everton.
- Shocked residents return to Irma-ravaged Florida Keys
- Ernesto Valverde and Paulinho speak out after Getafe La Liga win
- Crystal Palace set new record for worst-ever top-flight start
- Frank Vincent, Actor Who Portrayed Dapper Mobsters, Dies
- Slender Man stabbing case: Wisconsin teenager determines mentally ill by jury
- GGG vs. Canelo: Preview And Prediction
- AJ Green says he needs the football more often
- Day's hole-in-one overshadows fellow Aussie's blitz
- Four races free-to-air in new French F1 deal
- Joining 100 club shows Kane already one of the best, says Pochettino