Spanish and European champions Real announced on Thursday that Isco has signed a four-year extension to his current contract, which was due to expire at the end of this campaign.
The Spanish midfileder has been at the Bernabeu since joining from Malaga for £23m in 2013, and the new deal will run until June 30 2022.
As reported by various media in Spain, according to plan on Friday (9/15/2017) tomorrow, Madrid is going to hold a press conference session related to new contract of Isco.
Real Madrid have stuttered somewhat to start the new season, though, having drawn two of their opening three games.
Marcelo first joined the Bernabeu in January 2007 from Brazilian side Fluminese.
"Real Madrid and Isco have agreed to extend the player's contract, which will see him remain at the club until the 30th June 2022", a statement on the club's official website revealed.
A victor of three Champions Leagues and one Liga title with Madrid, the 25-year-old has developed into a pivotal component of Zinedine Zidane's side over the past 18 months after initially struggling to establish himself.
Marcelo, however, will miss his club's next two league games against Real Sociedad and Real Betis following his red card against Levante last Saturday.
- 'Minecraft' is available on Nintendo handhelds right now
- Man City were on brink of signing Alexis, claims Bravo
- 'The Voice' Baby on the Way! Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Expecting
- Less than 24 hours until Cassini probe crashes into Saturn
- Hurricane Jose Churns In Atlantic Between The Bahamas And Bermuda
- United Kingdom terror-related arrests rise to record 379
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and Doom heading to Nintendo Switch
- SpaceX releases rocket explosion blooper reel
- Korea falls 2 spots to 51st in Federation Internationale de Football Association rankings for September
- Visiting Florida, Trump Praises 'Incredible' First Responders, State Officials