Another high profile star has been confirmed to make a secret appearance in Star Wars: The Last Jedi, after it was revealed that the likes of Tom Hardy, Princes William and Harry and Gary Barlow will be making a cameo in the latest instalment of the iconic sci-fi franchise.
Meanwhile, Johnson will not be taking over the director duties for "Star Wars: Episode 9" following Colin Trevorrow's exit. He is one of the preferred choices, and he did say that he would love to come back. Johnson has also said over and over again, specifically to followers of his Twitter account, that The Last Jedi will not be a copy and rehash of Episode IV. For me, I was entirely focused on Episode VIII and having this experience. We have just a few more days of work, but basically the movie is finished and now we just wait. "So no, I'm not really thinking about that right now".
Star Wars: The Last Jedi now has a 4.07 out of 5 ComicBook.com User Anticipation rating, making it the most anticipated upcoming movie not based on a comic book among ComicBook.com users and the fifth most anticipated upcoming movie among ComicBook.com users overall. Newcomers are Benicio Del Toro as "DJ", Laura Dern as Vice Admiral Amilyn Holdo, and Kelly Marie Tran as Rose.
The Last Jedi hits theaters this December 15th, which can not arrive soon enough.
Check out Johnson's answers to the Japanese press in the video below.
- States With the Highest and Lowest Uninsured Rates
- ESPN Anchor's 'White Supremacist' Comment Is a 'Fireable Offense'
- Hurricane Jose twists in Atlantic
- Florida Keys devastated by Irma, says governor
- Destiny 2 servers down for four hours today
- Analysts Near-Term outlook: The Coca-Cola Company (KO), GoPro, Inc. (GPRO)
- Petrol price hike: OMCs to bear the brunt?
- Richard Petty Motorsports loses primary sponsor to Stewart-Haas Racing
- EIA reports smaller-than-expected rise in United States crude supplies, output climbs
- Air Berlin Cancels 100 Flights After Pilots Call in Sick