The event witnessed huge crowd shouting their favourite actor name. After setting high expectations with two impressive teasers, the makers have now unveiled the much awaited theatrical trailer which completely rides on showcasing the different emotions associated with Mahesh Babu's character. The film features Rakul Preet Singh as a female lead opposite Mahesh Babu, while SJ Surya is the antagonist. In Tamil, the Spyder Tamil audio launch event has held on 8th Sep.
The SPYder star mentioned each brain behind the making of the extraordinary thriller as he called the film. But what was more special was the presence of Mahesh Babu with his entire family.
It's nearly a year since Mahesh Babu seen on screen and fans are eagerly waiting for the spy thriller, Spyder. The film will release in Tamil and Telugu and will be dubbed in Malayalam. There are a lot of expectations around the movie as this is the first-time collaboration of AR Murugadoss and Mahesh Babu. This is followed by a few action episodes and scenes involving Rakul Preet and Mahesh Babu in a cute conversation.
Mahesh Babu has a very interesting role in the film. A mass number Akkada Vunnavadu sung by Geetha Madhuri is added to the album.
Spyder will start its mission in theaters from September 27. Since its launch, the film has been grabbing everyone's attention and everything about the movie is turning into a sensational hit.
The movie is set for a grand release on September 27th. Lets see how audience will take the movie.
- 25 students & teachers killed in Malaysian religious school fire
- Manchester United to shatter own transfer record in HUGE player swoop!
- Pakistani Soldiers Killed In BSF Retaliatory Fire On JK Border
- Slain pregnant high school teacher remembered for giving students hugs
- Minnesota Vikings: Sam Bradford clearly in charge of offense
- Jamie Lee Curtis Returns to Haddonfield in Blumhouse's Halloween!
- Sen. Scott talks race relations with the president
- Coroner: LSU student had 'highly elevated blood alcohol level,' THC in system
- Spokane area school shooting: What we know
- NASA's groundbreaking Cassini space craft dead after 20 years exploring Saturn