Officials privy to the meeting said the Pakistani side maintained that terrorists were the common enemies of both countries and they should jointly take action against them.
An American drone attack in a remote northwestern border region of Pakistan has killed at least three suspected militants and injured another, said tribal and local security sources.
"Two rockets were dropped on Molloy's house and three people were killed", the minister said. "He remained associated with the Haqqani network but wasn't a prominent figure", said one senior Taliban member.
The US-led global forces in Afghanistan had no immediate information on the strike. "Previously we were waiting to talk with Pakistan equally, but now we hold talks with Pakistan with an honour and we preserve our interests in these talks", Afghan media reported.
United States drone strikes in Pakistan have become rare in the past few years.
US officials rarely acknowledge drone strikes on Pakistani soil, but if it is confirmed, Friday's attack would be the first since President Donald Trump unveiled his strategy for Afghanistan and South Asia about a month ago.
ZC revoked the no objection certificates it issued to the players to allow them to go to Afghanistan. Pakistan has carried out several operations against militants in Kurram, but violence has persisted. The Trump administration in August infuriated Pakistan when it accused Islamabad of providing extremists safe haven and threatened to withhold military aid.
Later, the report added, they sent a written statement to Maulana Haq, extending full support to Pakistan in case of an attack by the U.S. or India.
Cricket fans in Afghanistan have a record number of foreign players to watch in the ongoing Shpageeza Cricket League despite security concerns.
- Can the Packers Mike Daniels disrupt Falcons high-powered offense?
- Ryan Shazier Reportedly Fined $25000 for Hit on DeShone Kizer
- Nick Kyrgios holds nerve to draw Australia level with Belgium
- Red Sox Fined Undisclosed Amount for Using Electronic Devices to Steal Signs
- Junket tourism
- May censures Trump for tweets on London terror attack
- Lascelles gives Newcastle third successive win
- Here Are The Announcers For The Texas A&M vs. Louisiana Game
- McMaster says there is military option against N. Korea
- Jeff Sessions can't withhold grant money from sanctuary cities, judge rules