A club spokeswoman added: "We have to first inform ourselves and in the next few days we will talk about that".
The game had to be delayed for an hour over security fears around the stadium, and some Cologne fans had to take drastic measures to ensure they could see their side in action.
Arsenal's Group H match was delayed by an hour as about 20,000 Cologne supporters fans, many without tickets, descended on Emirates Stadium before kickoff as their team returned to European competition for the first time in 25 years.
Other than that our return after the global break was positive with the 3-0 win over Bournemouth and this game could help keep our confidence high going into the Chelsea game.
The game marks the first time in 25 years Cologne has played in an worldwide club competition.
"We went to four at the back at half-time and the second half was better", Arsenal manager Wenger said.
The sight of 20,000 Cologne fans in the capital on Thursday afternoon would have come as a shock to most.
"Arsenal have lost their last five at Stamford Bridge in the PL although they did beat the champions in both the FA Cup Final and Community Shield, albeit on penalties, in recent months", Owen wrote on Betvictor.com.
Cologne are not in great form and I expect Arsenal to easily take the three points away from the Germans and get to a winning start in the Europa League. "He's a fantastic football player but physically, he is just coming back". They now rank dead last through three games, with just one goal scored and a huge seven surrendered.
"It is a good opportunity to show we can cope", Wenger said. He's an exceptional footballer.
We will also see our promising youngsters out there for the Gunners, as no one can get enough of Reiss Nelson, the 17-year-old that could be the needed burst of energy that Arsenal can often sorely need.
- Simran movie review: Kangana shines through an average, mildly-flawed film
- Shocked residents return to Irma-ravaged Florida Keys
- World XI bowl in decider; Hasan Ali returns for Pakistan
- Niall Horan of One Direction coming here next year
- Heather Locklear Hospitalized With Minor Injuries After Car Crash
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi to invest £8.9bn in electric and autonomous cars
- Pep: City man 'one of the best players I've ever seen'
- NBA To Vote on Draft Lottery Reform, Player Rest Guidelines
- Iraq's Kurdish leader vows to conduct independence referendum
- Can Manchester United win the Premier League this season?