Garner explained the circumstances in her Instagram caption, revealing that she'd been given laughing gas and Novocain for the dental work she had done.
"They did the sad part of Hamilton and I'm still crying", Garner says weeping. "I said, it's so beautiful.it's so beautiful", she enthuses, still moved by the music but also laughing at her own drug-induced stupor.
Garner is now working on the animated movie Amusement Park, which also stars Mila Kunis and Matthew Broderick, according to IMDB. I said, it's so lovely.
Throwback Thursday is hereafter canceled because no post can possibly top the joy and emotion of watching a lisping Jennifer Garner try to convey her love and adoration for a musical about the nation's first treasury secretary. He added, appropriately, "Jennifer Garner rules". "It's so handsome. Listen to this song". "I'm going to send you this song ..." "There is nothing I would put out that people would want to see".
Want more celebrity, entertainment and lifestyle news?
- Minnesota Vikings: Sam Bradford clearly in charge of offense
- Presidency: People of Kurdistan, Kirkuk reject Iraqi Parliament's 'unconstitutional' decision
- Grenfell Tower fire: Public inquiry hearing opens
- Slain pregnant high school teacher remembered for giving students hugs
- Sen. Scott talks race relations with the president
- Formula One: McLaren, Honda to officially announce split at Singapore Grand Prix?
- Junket tourism
- Alphabet could invest in Lyft
- Confident Pakistan aim to wrap up Independence Cup today
- Amarnath Yatra attack mastermind Abu Ismail shot dead in Kashmir