Garner explained the circumstances in her Instagram caption, revealing that she'd been given laughing gas and Novocain for the dental work she had done.
"They did the sad part of Hamilton and I'm still crying", Garner says weeping. "I said, it's so beautiful.it's so beautiful", she enthuses, still moved by the music but also laughing at her own drug-induced stupor.
Garner is now working on the animated movie Amusement Park, which also stars Mila Kunis and Matthew Broderick, according to IMDB. I said, it's so lovely.
Throwback Thursday is hereafter canceled because no post can possibly top the joy and emotion of watching a lisping Jennifer Garner try to convey her love and adoration for a musical about the nation's first treasury secretary. He added, appropriately, "Jennifer Garner rules". "It's so handsome. Listen to this song". "I'm going to send you this song ..." "There is nothing I would put out that people would want to see".
Want more celebrity, entertainment and lifestyle news?
- Iranian Official: UN Nuclear Agency Has No Right to Inspect Military Sites
- Formula One: McLaren, Honda to officially announce split at Singapore Grand Prix?
- IPhone X Demo Gone Wrong?
- Lawyer disappointed Shkreli's bail was revoked
- South Korea confirms traces of radioactive gas from North Korea's nuclear test
- Confident Pakistan aim to wrap up Independence Cup today
- Amarnath Yatra attack mastermind Abu Ismail shot dead in Kashmir
- Pearson plc 44.3% Potential Decrease Indicated by Liberum Capital
- Junket tourism
- Minnesota Vikings: Sam Bradford clearly in charge of offense