In a "Conan" episode that aired Thursday night on TBS, Rodgers told host Conan O'Brien that Barr's reaction to the October 15 hit that broke his collarbone was anything but respectful.
Elizabeth and Radar from 99.1 The Mix helped organize the banner signing after Rodgers fell and broke his collarbone during the Vikings game two weeks ago.
Is Aaron Rodgers as strong at video games as he is on the gridiron? No.
"I looked over at him (Barr) as I walked off the field", Rodgers said. Barr was neither fined nor suspended for the hit by the NFL. "He's one of the, if not best players in this league". I don't play dirty.
"It's unfortunate, the injury".
Rodgers underwent successful surgery on October 19 to fix his broken right clavicle and is eligible to return off IR Dec. 23. I hate to see anybody get hurt. I know how hard you work each week to prepare to be able to play. "They think it's a great idea, and they are promising us it will get to Rogers", Elizabeth said. One of my favorite players to compete against, to play against.
I guess having him play Madden would be a little too on the nose, wouldn't it?
No. 12, who has been out of the public eye since he suffered the injury in the Oct. 15 game against Minnesota, appears on "Conan" Thursday, Oct. 26, for the "Clueless Gamer" segment.
- Immigrant child with cerebral palsy detained after surgery
- President Trump Expected To Declare Opioid Crisis A Public Health Emergency
- House backs $4T budget, faces challenges on Trump tax plan
- Bob McNair apologizes for "inmates" remark
- White House to host Halloween event for children
- Luke Shaw: I want to play for former boss Mauricio Pochettino again
- Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F) EPS Analysis
- High School Golf Tourney Winner Denied Trophy - Even Though She Finished First
- Anthony Rizzo, Jason Heyward, Ben Zobrist Tabbed As Gold Glove Finalists
- Cousins scores 41 points, Pels beat Kings 114-106