Should you live in the right part of the world, and own a qualifying device, you can download Device Health Services from Google Play. So you can ask Google Assistant to find you the nearest restaurant where you now are or ask her to dictate to you your schedule for that day or to open an app for you on your smartphone. At first, it sounds odd, but later we realized that it is useful, you can also get this Pixel style interface on your Android device by just installing a 3MB application.
For those who are thinking what is so special fuss about this battery management app when Play store is filled with apps such as this. Google has not yet released this version of the launcher for any devices outside the Pixel 2 family at this time. And second, Device Health Services predicts how long your battery will last on the basis of your personal usage pattern of the device, which goes by the name, "Personalized battery usage estimates".
In order to issue voice commands to the Hulu app installed on your Android TV, update your the app to latest v2.1.3.
As good news it may sound it is just as sad as well. We all know that both smartphones offer pure Android experience because of minimal bloatware on the device, but some features are there which contributes to it, like the new style of the launcher which is limited to the Pixel smartphones. We recommend trying the wallpapers first, then going on to the launcher if the wallpapers aren't enough to tide your need for Pixel 2 over until the devices are released. We will try again later and update this piece.
- Egypt: Khattab Gets 12 Votes in 2nd Round of Unesco Election
- Bank of America earnings boosted by higher interest rates
- Iran rout Costa Rica
- Donald Trump and others speak at 2017 Voters Value Summit
- Mother in vaccination fight loses primary custody of son
- Fiery Escape Attempt at a North Carolina Prison Injures at Least 10
- Sanchez, Ozil could be sold in January - Wenger
- Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ) Stock Beats Street, Shares Fall
- The New Mutants [Official Trailer]
- China's trade with North Korea slumps as nuclear sanctions start to bite