However, the police reported that the body was discovered 15 injuries.
Danish police say they have found body parts including the decapitated head of Swedish journalist Kim Wall.
She disappeared in August while aboard the crowdfunded submarine UC3 Nautilus with Peter "Rocket" Madsen, the sub's designer.
Danish divers looking for the remains of Swedish journalist Kim Wall, whose torso washed ashore in Copenhagen this summer, made a gruesome discovery Friday nearby in Køge Bay.
Møller Jensen said Saturday that an official cause of death has still not been established.
Divers found bags containing her head, legs and clothing in Koge Bay, just south of Copenhagen, the city's police inspector Jens Moller Jensen said.
A police prosecutor said officers found images "which we presume to be real" of women being strangled and decapitated on the hard drive on Peter Madsen's computer in a laboratory he ran. "Around noon we found a leg, then another leg, and shortly thereafter we found a head, also in a bag weighted down by several metal pieces".
He however denies murdering Wall, insisting that she was killed after being accidentally hit on her head by a heavy hatch cover aboard his submarine.
Danish inventor Peter Madsen has been arrested over the death. The last one had been rescued on the 11th of August in the morning, before the sinking of his vessel, that he is suspected of having intentionally scuttled.
Wall, a graduate of Columbia University and London School of Economics, was based between Beijing and NY.
Madsen has subsequently been charged with killing Wall, dismembering her body and throwing the parts into the water. A capable author, her work showed up in The New York Times, the Guardian and TIME, among productions.
- Michael O'Neill has his eye on Norway
- How solar energy saved a Puerto Rican farm from Hurricane Maria
- Tesla Inc (TSLA) Offers To Rebuild Puerto Rico's Power Grid
- Trump Tweets Music Videos Honoring Vegas Victims and Police - And Starring Himself
- BlackBerry Motion aka Krypton image leaks, launch could be imminent
- Darvish to start Game 3 for Dodgers in NLDS
- Saudi King slams Iran on historic visit to Russian Federation
- Junket tourism
- Can Manchester United win the Premier League this season?
- England qualify for 2018 World Cup after predictably dour win over Slovenia