The Hawks own the draft rights to five players who are now in European leagues. Felder, 22, averaged 4.0 points and 1.4 assists in his first National Basketball Association season.
Both players will become free agents after clearing waivers.
"Jefferson (6-7, 233) spent the previous two seasons with the Cavaliers, playing in 153 games (18 starts) with averages of 5.6 points and 2.2 rebounds in 19.2 minutes".
After winning his first NBA Championship Jefferson considered retirement but decided against it and signed a two-year deal worth around five million dollars.
The Hawks get two future second-round picks as incentive for taking Jefferson and Felder off the Cavs' hands, as well as $3 million to pay their salaries. He appeared in 79 games and started 13.
"These situations and decisions are some of the toughest to be in and have to make".
After the Cavaliers' preseason win over the Orlando Magic on Friday, Lue declined to comment on the trade, and Jefferson and Felder left without talking to reporters. Felder, 22, was a second-round draft pick in 2016. Cleveland needed to clear two roster spots and will now save over $12 million in potential luxury-tax penalties.
The trade will allow Cleveland to trim its roster down to 15 players ahead of the regular season. He started in Game 3 of the 2016 National Basketball Association finals in place of the injured Kevin love and provide nine points and eight rebounds in 33 minutes of play that helped the Cavs get their first win of the series.
According to Cleveland's news release, Agravanis is 6-10 and has played for Olympiacos in Greece since 2013.
- Even though court orders, honourable women won't enter Sabarimala: Prayar Gopalakrishnan
- Chargers first-round pick set to play, 49ers release Bowman
- Michael Jordan: Superteams Mean 28 'Garbage' Teams
- The Great Unraveling: Amazon Studio Chief Accused of Sexual Misconduct
- India qualifies for 2019 AFC Asian Cup
- Kenyan police shoot dead three opposition supporters in Bondo
- Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ) Stock Beats Street, Shares Fall
- Pennsylvania Attorney General Joins Suit Over Health Subsidies
- Bank of America earnings boosted by higher interest rates
- AirpodsforGA app lets you activate Google Assistant using AirPods