The Apple Music series is inspired by the viral segment from The Late Late Show with James Corden and is normally only available to Apple Music subscribers, but Linkin Park chose to release their episode to the public in honor of Bennington.
Bennington died suddenly in July this year.
The episode sees Bennington, along with band mates Mike Shinoda and Joe Hahn, driving around Los Angeles with USA comedian Ken Jeong and singing along to their hits, including Numb, In The End and Talking To Myself.
Bennington, the group's lead singer was found dead on July 20, and this episode was filmed July 14.
Another new video has surfaced featuring Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington just days before his death, and once again, the rock star appears to show no signs he was considering ending his own life less than one week later. The episode was filmed a week before Bennington's death.
Chester Bennington's family and members of Linkin Park asked that the video be released. Whether his kids wished to become musicians or not, he wanted them to follow their passions in life, he said. They also tackle Outkast's "Hey Ya", Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Under the Bridge", and Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Sweet Home Alabama". Because Lilly is really curious, asking 'Daddy how do you write songs?
The sold-out tribute concert will take place on October 27 at Hollywood Bowl in California.
He turns slightly serious when talking about his children, and how important it has been for him to support his daughters' love of music.
Watch the episode of "Carpool Karaoke" featuring Bennington and Linkin Park below.
- Nokia 9 out of the headphone Jack
- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's auto stolen
- We thank the judiciary: Talwar family members after Aarushi murder case verdict
- Barcelona - The Coutinho Saga Rumbles On
- LBC Callers In EPIC Row Over Killing Of White Widow Sally Jones
- Arsene Wenger Provides Arsenal Injury Update Ahead of Watford Game
- Lufthansa to buy large parts of bankrupt Air Berlin
- Get your flu shot - Why you need it every year?
- Britain Could Join NAFTA If Brexit Deal Fails
- JPMorgan third-quarter earnings beat forecasts