A warm front moves through Saturday with more clouds and just a slight chance of a shower, mostly in northern NH. Tomorrow is filled with showers, but the heaviest rain holds off until late Sunday night into Monday morning.
At this point it looks like we'll have a better shot at widespread rain Sunday morning while a cold front swings through.
Tuesday: 50 percent chance of showers/thunderstorms. Moisture will be on an increase today, as there may be a few more showers and chance for isolated t-showers in the afternoon. This front will come into western Mass Sunday morning/early afternoon with a few showers possible.
Wednesday: Partly cloudy, less humid, cooler.
Friday: A 20 percent chance of showers.
However, on the back side of Nate it is still going to feel rather warm and tropical with highs in the upper 80s to near 90 and feel like temperatures climbing into the upper 90s to near triple digits. During the overnight hours, the low will push up through the east Tennessee mountains, making its closest approach to the WBTV viewing area.
Sunday will be warm and humid with highs in the lower 80s over interior portions of the state. Muggy. Highs in the 70s. Look for sunny skies for the Big Country Saturday afternoon. Low temperatures Friday morning should be in the upper 60s. High: Mid 70s - near 80 degrees. Nate is a Category 1 hurricane lifting fairly quickly north through the central Gulf of Mexico, expected to make landfall by Saturday night across parts of Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama as a Category 2 hurricane.
THURSDAY NIGHT: Partly cloudy skies and cool temperatures will be around with a low of 57 degrees. High: Low-mid 70s. For now, we are forecasting periods of rain with highs only in the 60s.
- Sri Lanka at 180/3 in 2nd Test against Pakistan
- Chinese city to penalize firms that newly hire N. Korean workers
- Michigan State University Police: Object Reported as 'Noose' Was a Shoelace
- United States striving to avoid World Cup playoff vs Syria or Australia
- President Trump at dinner with military commanders cites 'calm before the storm'
- Hillary Goes Gunning for the NRA
- Trump says he called Schumer on health care
- Darvish to start Game 3 for Dodgers in NLDS
- Junket tourism
- India vs Australia in first T-20 face off