She has courageously opened up about her struggle to conceive before, and her journey with In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) when trying to have a baby.
On Wednesday, we found out that model and social media star Chrissy Teigen and her husband, singer John Legend, want to bring another little bundle of joy into the world with Teigen's last frozen embryo.
The famous couple tried for years to get pregnant naturally, before giving birth to baby Luna Simone Stephens in April of last year.
Teigen revealed back in January that the couple's next baby would be a boy, as the remaining embryo they had for implantation was a boy.
She and Legend also parent three other bulldogs: Penny, Pippa and Puddy. Least of all Chrissy.
"John thinks I really like Zac Efron because I can never stop watching his movies", says Teigen.
So cute! Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's adorable dogs are definitely part of their family, and now the couple has made a new addition to their growing family!
Maybe that baby will also be John's doppelgänger.
Teigen even shared Luna's first chore: feeding her furry pals! She said with the right type and dosage of medication, things got better.
"Omg yes! They could be twins!" one person commented below the photo.
The only noticeable difference between the pair of babies is in their lips, which I'm guessing baby Luna inherited from her model mom.
She playfully joked she was doing a mic check in the sizzling look.
- Perera the star as Sri Lanka sweep Pakistan in Dubai
- Dangerous Wildfires Spread In Northern & Southern California
- Twitter Bans Anti-Planned Parenthood Campaign Ad
- After 'Moron' Report, Trump Suggests He Has a Higher IQ Than Tillerson
- Joel Embiid, 76ers Agree to Five-Year, $148M Deal
- Accountability court grants bail to Sharif's daughter
- 'Blade Runner 2049' Makes Slight Gain With $32.8 Million Opening Weekend
- 'Fed up' Boris Johnson denies he'd cling to cabinet role
- Apple might be converting to Face ID for all devices in 2018
- Iceland qualify for their first WC