When asked further questions, McAdoo repeatedly declined to give any more information on the suspension, including the subject of his conversation with Rodgers-Cromartie and the length of the suspension.
Rodgers-Cromartie did exit Sunday's 27-22 loss to the Chargers due to what was believed to be a left leg injury, but he was excluded from the injury report. "For that, we'll suspend him".
"DRC came in (Tuesday), we had a conversation that was personal upstairs and he came in (Wednesday) and made a decision to leave", McAdoo said during a Wednesday press conference. He came in today, chose to leave.
"I wasn't happy", Apple said after the game about being benched (via USA Today).
The Giant, who told ESPN he planned on returning Thursday, said he was suspended before he left.
The Giants starting 0-5 is hard enough but it now seems that they could be dealing with some internal problems in the locker room. If the Giants cut him, he would carry $2 million in dead cap space for 2018, a savings of $6.5 million.
Collins, an All-Pro last season, was hobbled throughout the Giants' game against the Chargers.
"I never really go in the season with expectations, because I always know there's going to be highs and lows of the season", Rodgers-Cromartie said.
- Is it Apple's intention to slow down older devices?
- Jerry Jones: Players 'need consequences' to stand up to peer pressure
- South Korea Developing 'Blackout Bombs' To Kill North Korea's Grids
- Australia's team bus window smashed after T20 win in India
- Cook County Board Overwhelmingly Votes To Repeal Soda Tax
- Liverpool Rocked By Sadio Mane Injury
- China opposes USA move to send its warship in South China Sea
- Japan's Kobe Steel tumbles after admitting to falsified data
- Dodgers keep Baez, Stripling on playoff roster
- Oil stocks to buy ahead of next OPEC meeting