Watch Gadot's entire monologue below.
The skit wasn't the only reference to Gadot's role as Wonder Woman on Saturday's show.
McKinnon said that the two were "not guinea pigs" and were not there for her "to experiment on", unless Gadot wanted to.
"I'm sorry, you are taking this the wrong way", Diana tells them. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. Jones has one of those too: vodka.
In the draw, McKinnon and Aidy Bryant's characters, who are lesbians, wind up on the Amazonian country of Themyscira and they couldn't be more joyful.
The bit was clever enough, and featured the episode's rare moment when Gadot actually looked away from the teleprompter to make eye contact with her scene mates. "It's like we're in a porn but the plumber is just genuinely there to fix the pipes", Bryant's character says. We won't spoil the sketch's reveal, because that's half the fun, but once that turn comes, the punchlines are just plain great comedy writing. Beck Bennett's mirage isn't as lust-worthy.
But the sketch also plays off the belief that Wonder Woman must have been romantically involved in this exclusively female paradise. Of course, over the segment, the celebrity reveals he is actually former National Football League star and alleged double murderer O.J. Simpson!
- Italian Legend Andrea Pirlo To Retire At The End Of The Year
- Bank robber father of Las Vegas gunman born in Sheboygan
- Costa Rica seal World Cup spot after 1-1 draw
- MA officers travel to help in Puerto Rico
- Hurricane Nate: New Orleans, stay indoors, officials warn
- Miami Dolphins: 3 Bold predictions vs
- The world needs Superman
- Palmer: It 'made sense' to leave Renault now
- Rivers 3 TDs lead Chargers past Giants
- Trump "not at all surprised" by Harvey Weinstein harassment allegations