But unfortunately, they have to start the first T20 match without their regular skipper Steve Smith and instead of him, the skipper if David Warner in the match.
The fans can follow the live coverage of India vs Australia T20 match on HotStar official website as well as HotStar mobile app.
Aaron Finch has continued his brilliant run of form as he continues to trouble India. Beginning is important, and one window here and there and Australia might pounce. Yuzvendra Chahal has Glenn Maxwell once again. The right-handed batsman swatted a poor delivery from the wrist-spinner straight into the hands of Jasprit Bumrah at short mid-wicket. In the last T20I bilateral series, India completed a 3-0 clean sweep Down Under in January a year ago and have lost only once out of the five series played between the two nations.
A disciplined bowling from India restricted Australia to a paltry 118/8 in the rain-hit first T20I of the three-match series at the JSCA International stadium here on Saturday evening.
The 5 ODI series has come to an end, and Team India did come out with flying colours. Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan then ran down the remainder of the target with the help of timely boundaries.
Perhaps the only passage of play that India wouldn't look back on too fondly was the 15 over, sent down by Chahal, which saw two shelled catches and a rare stumping chance fluffed by MS Dhoni. If that happens, Dinesh Karthik and KL Rahul will have to warm the benches.
Allrounders Dan Christian and Moises Henriques have also flown in for the T20 series.
Nathan Coulter-Nile was outstanding in the ODIs and Kane Richardson also impressed. Adam Zampa, meanwhile, is the only specialist spinner in their side. For India, Axar Patel and Ajinkya Rahane sat out and they were replaced by Kuldeep Yadav and Shikhar Dhawan.
- England qualify for 2018 World Cup after predictably dour win over Slovenia
- Trump Tweets Music Videos Honoring Vegas Victims and Police - And Starring Himself
- Saudi King slams Iran on historic visit to Russian Federation
- Ruthless Rafael Nadal sets up semi-final showdown with Dimitrov
- Darvish to start Game 3 for Dodgers in NLDS
- President Trump at dinner with military commanders cites 'calm before the storm'
- Harvey Weinstein Takes Leave Of Absence Amid Sexual Harassment Claims
- South Korea Will Amend Trade Deal with US
- Body parts found by Danish police are from Swedish journalist Kim Wall
- Michael O'Neill has his eye on Norway