"The graphs for CPU performance show a very slight drop in performance over time - possibly due to minor iOS updates or other factors - but a user would be unlikely to notice this small difference in everyday use", said Futuremark.
That's not the whole story, though.
Benchmarking firm Futuremark has now come out with its own findings to debunk this claim.
With this in mind, it's understandable why older iPhones can slow down when new iPhones roll out.
The study was conducted using the 3D Mark benchmarking app, which concluded that the iPhone 5S experienced no delay in GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) or CPU (Central Processing Unit) performance over the testing period. With finest and latest technology at hand, Apple seems to be unstoppable; this new update also proves that Apple is customer oriented service. Of course, newer models will be faster and more efficient than older ones, but in reality, your old iPhone is no slower than it was before the new one was released. In fact, the first's performance actually spiked with iOS 11. It certainly looks good to me.
Based on the figures coming in from the 3DMark Sling Shot Extreme Physics test, iPhone 5S GPU performance hasn't dipped significantly in the last 18 months. The update also bring a bunch of new Unicode 10 Emojis to your iOS devices.
The numbers don't lie, folks.
"Entitlement" is a code that app developers can use for anything from setting up push notifications to interacting with Apple systems like iCloud or Apple Pay. Apps that aren't optimized for your device could run slower. And now, the Cupertino-located tech major has lastly transported the new set of emojis to the iPad and iPhone.
One of the biggest myths about iPhone performance has finally been busted.
If you're sick and exhausted of running into problems with iOS updates, iOS 11 or otherwise, you have the power to do something about it. Download the iOS 11.1 beta, again it's free, and dig into the software.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer leaves fans with so many questions
- Prince Harry: mental health should be at heart of armed forces training
- Dodgers keep Baez, Stripling on playoff roster
- Iceland qualify for their first WC
- Arrest Warrant Issued For Black Man Beaten By White Supremacists
- Apple Reaches Deal With Steven Spielberg's Amblin for 'Amazing Stories'
- Liverpool Rocked By Sadio Mane Injury
- Jerry Jones: Players 'need consequences' to stand up to peer pressure
- Chrissy Teigen's daughter Luna just got a bulldog puppy
- Zuckerberg's insensitive VR joyride around Puerto Rico is disgusting to watch