"Am I (at my) peak? Demario is a really good player, really smart, studies the game, very bright", Jackson said.
"It is exciting, not only for myself and our coaching staff, but for him and for his teammates", said coach Hue Jackson, who explained earlier this week Garrett's snaps will be limited as he comes off an injury. There's been a really good look in his eye. Luckily for you, there's a ton of options to utilize to catch this game. Otherwise, he's going to find himself looking for another team this upcoming offseason, especially if Williams wakes up faster which most likely will be what happens. I thought they did a lot of damage when they were up there with the things they did even though it didn't show up in the stat department. If he can't play, they'd have a big problem because backup nickelback Darryl Roberts (hamstring) was declared out. "We are just ready to see him go out there and let it loose. I wouldn't be surprised if he can go out there and contribute and help our football team this weekend". It doesn't bode well to make his case to be kept for the long-term if he ends up being too injury-prone and doesn't make a difference when he's on the gridiron.
Williams will also have defensive tackle Danny Shelton (calf) back, meaning he'll have his two first-round defenders on the field together for the first time ever.
Garrett acknowledged that having the full line intact "could be special But we won't know until we all get out there". Might Josh McCown be the first quarterback Garrett sacks? He had 8.5 sacks last season despite dealing with a high-ankle sprain. Garrett runs more like a wide receiver than a "fat guy". "If we can bat down some balls and discourage him from throwing those quick passes, then we can get him to drop back five steps or hold the ball a little bit longer, and that leads to sacks".
- Russian Federation strikes kill 120 Daesh militants
- Google got permission to float its internet-beaming balloons over Puerto Rico
- Google Will Focus On Offline Stores for Pixel 2 Sales in India
- Undercover FBI agent breaks up 2016 terror plot targeting Times Square, subways
- 11 pedestrians hit near London museum; incident not terror-related, officials say
- Traces of VX nerve agent found on Siti Aisyah, Doan's clothes
- Erdogan: Turkey backing FSA rebels in new Idlib push
- On nukes, Canada must weigh gestures against cross-border realities
- USA to lift sanctions Sudan
- Joe Hart needs more nastiness as England goalkeeper - Stuart Pearce