According to US Weekly, Sofia and model Younes are 'not really speaking anymore'.
Scott Disick and Sofia Ritchie seemingly confirmed their relationship a couple of weeks ago after a series of loved-up pictures of them came to light.
She continued: "I have to handle it when he's out photographed with a different hooker every day".
The teenager's dad, Lionel Richie, who is also unhappy about the romance, spoke out in disapproval about Sofia's new relationship with the reality personality.
"I go, 'You wouldn't even give me a warning". Kris said Scott was giving Kourtney his "heart on a platter", but Kourtney shut that down too.
The TMZ report goes onto note: "We're told Kourtney and Scott have been on good terms for months now and have the co-parenting thing down. and Scott being with Sofia hasn't rocked the boat".
The teen model initially denied any romantic involvement with the businessman after she was linked to him. There was news that ever since Sofia Richie started seeing Scott Disick, she and the Kardashian family haven't been in touch with Richie. If only other people shared that kind of patience, because as per the insider, "Kourtney just wants Scott to be his old self".
"People think I'm so confident and I'm so secure, and I'm not".
Lionel said: 'Have I been in shock?!
However, the 38-year-old was less than impressed with Scott's reaction. "She's not really been in love before, and she's been completely swept off her feet, so the fact that Kourtney might be upset hasn't really occurred to her". She shares three kids with him, so she'll always want the best for him and will always make sure he's happy.
- Christopher Columbus Statue Fenced off on LA's 1st 'Indigenous Peoples Day'
- Concern for Shane McMahon following his latest death defying stunt
- Files Season 11 Trailer Debuts
- ESPN Anchor Jemele Hill Suspended Over Jerry Jones Tweets
- VP Pence exits game after anthem protest
- Israel refuses to let Hamas leaders join Egypt talks
- Russian election propaganda also appeared on Google, YouTube and Gmail, report says
- Kit Harington's April Fool's Day Prank On Rose Leslie Doesn't End Well
- How Dianne Feinstein's re-election bid encapsulates the divide within the Democratic Party
- Trump wants border wall, other immigration reforms, in exchange for DACA