In an interview with Jonathan Ross, Kit Harington opened up about his recent engagement to former co-star Rose Leslie - and revealed that the proposal did not, unfortunately, take place in a sexy cave littered with animal pelts. She may be a classically trained actress, but Leslie's tears are real.
It showed Leslie, who played Snow's love interest Ygritte on GoT, opening the fridge in their United Kingdom home and noticing something inside, before screaming and collapsing on the floor.
"Now that you've seen that", Harington began, "My family does April Fools..."
Kit put a fake severed head that resembled his face in their fridge and when she found it, she absolutely freaked out. Harington had scared Leslie so badly with his April Fool's joke, the poor girl ended up screaming on the floor, breaking down and crying after he turned off the camera. The two are now currently engaged; a coupling celebrated by many Game of Thrones fans.
During an appearance on The Jonathan Ross Show over the weekend, Harington shared the story of the harrowing event.
Jon Snow, we will forgive you anything. "She pretty much told me if I did it ever again, that would be it, and I think that's marriage included", he said.
"We failed miserably. We wouldn't flirt in front of other people [and] we thought that nobody knew, but they did".
- Israel refuses to let Hamas leaders join Egypt talks
- Christopher Columbus Statue Fenced off on LA's 1st 'Indigenous Peoples Day'
- Russian election propaganda also appeared on Google, YouTube and Gmail, report says
- Google Pixel 2 XL vs Apple iPhone X: the weigh
- ESPN Anchor Jemele Hill Suspended Over Jerry Jones Tweets
- Christian Vazquez back at catcher for Game 4 of ALDS in Boston
- Microsoft Confirms Windows Phone Is Officially Dead
- Where is the ball? UK and EU exchange volleys over Brexit
- How Dianne Feinstein's re-election bid encapsulates the divide within the Democratic Party
- GM buys Lidar startup Strobe to accelerate its self-driving auto development