The Michigan Wolverines announced starting quarterback Wilton Speight is out for a few weeks, so it'll be up to backup John O'Korn to lead Michigan to a home win over the Michigan State Spartans on Saturday at 7:30 p.m. ET on ABC (live stream it on WatchESPN). MI won last year's meeting 32-23 in East Lansing. O'Korn produced a solid game for coach Jim Harbaugh, with 270 passing yards and one touchdown.
Brian Lewerke led the MI offense posting his third 200-yard passing game of the season, completing 18-of-28 passes as he ran for 212 yards and two touchdowns.
MI is 4-0 this season and has been even more impressive than MSU as their defense ranks #1 in yards allowed at 203 per game and #8 in points at 13.5 per game. It's also a game that the Wolverines can't afford to lose is they want to be in the playoff race and contend for the Big Ten title. In their loss to Notre Dame, Michigan State was plagued by 3 first half turnovers. The Spartans have won seven of the last nine games in a series MI has historically handled, going 69-35-5. If Lewerke rolls out and his teammates can keep defensive ends and outside linebackers on the inside, he may have room to run. "Just don't look back at the quarterback until the ball's in the air and you know you can get it".
The two departments acquired letters that made unspecific threats, which do not reference an event or type of possible attack.
"There is absolutely racism on our campus that we have to address".
- Saudi King slams Iran on historic visit to Russian Federation
- Ruthless Rafael Nadal sets up semi-final showdown with Dimitrov
- Hillary Goes Gunning for the NRA
- Trump Tweets Music Videos Honoring Vegas Victims and Police - And Starring Himself
- South Korea Will Amend Trade Deal with US
- Harvey Weinstein Takes Leave Of Absence Amid Sexual Harassment Claims
- How solar energy saved a Puerto Rican farm from Hurricane Maria
- Chinese city to penalize firms that newly hire N. Korean workers
- Body parts found by Danish police are from Swedish journalist Kim Wall
- BlackBerry Motion aka Krypton image leaks, launch could be imminent