Our Twitter Live Coverage & Periscope Post Show had numerous questions on where Neville was during the Lumberjack Match Main Event. After all the work he put in with the heel turn and helping to rebuild the Cruiserweight Division, he gets basically tossed over for a joke like Enzo Amore.
North American companies including Ring of Honor and Impact Wrestling will also be keeping an eye on the situation, while Neville's style would also be tailor made for Mexico's more acrobatic promotions.
Rumors are circulating that Neville has requested his release from WWE. Monday's Raw featured Kalisto winning the Cruiserweight Championship from Enzo Amore in a lumberjack match, with Neville not appearing as one of the lumberjacks. His last TV appearance was on the 10/2 episode of Raw that featured Kalisto joining the cruiserweight division.
Though WWE have officially denied that he's quit, stories are continuing to emerge that he will no longer be affiliated with the company.
This ATROCITY is not on the NEVILLE LEVEL. As we came to find out, though, the match was changed to Kalisto as the challenger, and he ended the night as the new champion.
WrestleZone has reached out to WWE for comment regarding Neville's status with the company.
There's a legitimate case to be made for Neville as the best performer in WWE during 2017.
If it's true. Could we finally see The Man That Gravity Forgot Vs The Aerial Assassin.
- This Real-Life Nissan GT-R Is Controlled With A PlayStation Controller
- New study reveals windfarms in North Atlantic could meet global power demands
- Amid Corker Feud, Trump Dismisses Senator's WWIII Warning
- Spain Gives Catalonia A Deadline: Retract Independence Claim Or Else
- Aussie officials expecting Serena Williams to defend title
- Democrat Al Green Introduces Article of Impeachment Against Trump
- Nintendo's latest trademark suggests there'll be a Game Boy Classic Mini
- South African Cricketers' Association express concern after postponement of Twenty20 Global League
- Ireland placed in second tier for inaugural UEFA Nations League
- France on brink of World Cup, Dutch hopes all but over