While the render shows all sides of the Nokia 9 clearly, we can not spot an earphone jack on the device from the available images. However, the company is said to be working on an entry-level smartphone dubbed Nokia 2, renders of which had surfaced online last month. The size of the flagship will be only 141х73х9 millimeters taking into account protruding module dual camera on the rear panel, that is, it is relatively compact.
Fryhover explained that the Nokia 8 is "not properly banded for the US", which we assume means in terms of connectivity bands for mobile data and telecoms.
Nokia is back with a bang.
As per our sources, Nokia is jumping on the "thin bezel" bandwagon with Nokia 9. On the software front, considering the time the Nokia 9 may launch, the device may actually come with the latest Android version - Oreo. The phone will have a 5.5-inch, bezel-less, QHD display.
On the bottom edge of the Nokia 9 render, it comes with a single speaker and USB Type-C port. The biggest take away from the renders is the removal of the traditional 3.5mm headphone jack from the device.
Nokia's portfolio of 2017 phones is nearly up, although there is 1 phone left that is rumoured before 2017. To make the phone's performance more faster, the phone will have 4 GB of RAM. But we will update you when we will get the more information about this device.
Details on pricing and availability weren't given, but a leak from earlier this week suggested that the Nokia 9 might be announced sometime in early 2018 alongside the budget-friendly Nokia 2 and the mid-range Nokia 7, according to Phone Arena.
- Amid Corker Feud, Trump Dismisses Senator's WWIII Warning
- Toddler left in Utah corn maze
- Disney cancels 'Gigantic,' animated spin on 'Jack and the Beanstalk'
- Trump nominates Kirstjen Nielsen as DHS secretary
- South African Cricketers' Association express concern after postponement of Twenty20 Global League
- Tropical Storm Ophelia not a hurricane yet; no threat to the US
- Spain Gives Catalonia A Deadline: Retract Independence Claim Or Else
- Neville's future in WWE uncertain after walking out before Raw
- Equity Research Analyst's Stock Ratings: Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (LSCC), Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc
- Andy Cohen to replace Kathy Griffin on CNN on New Year's Eve