The property in New Mexico became an unsuspecting cult hotspot because of this scene from season 3 when Walter White loses it after a fight with his wife and chucks a giant pepperoni pizza on the roof.
Well now, according to KOB4 news, who have reported that as many as 100 people a week show up at the house, the owners of the house are finally building a fence to keep those unruly fans out.
So instead, Joanne Quintana, whose mother owns the house, installed a six-foot, wrought-iron fence around the property, she told KOB 4. Some even steal rocks from the landscaping as souvenirs.
It's been seven years since the episode has aired and fans still visit the real-life Albuquerque home - owned by the Quintana family - and fling their own pizzas like a frisbee onto the roof.
Incidentally, Weckiai Rannila, the renter of a University of New Mexico apartment that was the on-screen home of Breaking Bad Emmy victor Aaron Paul's Jessie Pinkman, tells the station she also has her share of sometimes "annoying" selfie-seeking fans.
This decision did not come easy: "We don't want to gate ourselves in", Quintana told KOB4. Well, they're not, and everyone from Vince Gilligan to Jonathan Banks has asked them to stop annoying the nice, non-meth dealing people who live there. "They park in front of our driveway and block us in", a neighbor told KRQE, an Albuquerque news channel.
"There is nothing amusing or original or cool about throwing pizza on this lady's roof", he said.
"It's been done before, you're not the first".
- Hamas Says Deal Reached in Palestinian Reconciliation
- Ezekiel Elliott's Six Game Suspension Is Reinstated
- JPMorgan third-quarter earnings beat forecasts
- Still slated for Game 4 start
- NY police reopens 2004 Weinstein assault case
- Arsene Wenger Provides Arsenal Injury Update Ahead of Watford Game
- Israel Plans To Follow US In Exiting UN Agency
- Arsene Wenger: Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez may be sold in January
- Virgin Hyperloop One sees billionaire Branson back Elon Musk's tech
- Fearless Real Estate Agent Catches Shark And Throws It Back Into Ocean