At the time of this post, we haven't seen any Pokemon other than Sableye that are shiny in Pokemon GO, aside from known quantities Magikarp, Gyarados, Pikachu, and Raichu. A special edition Pikachu in a cute witch's hat will be available to catch during the event. These candy rewards from catching, hatching, and transferring Pokemons will be doubled, and your buddy will find Candy twice as fast during the Halloween celebration.
Other datamining efforts also found evidence for the inclusion of shiny-ghost Pokemon, although these may be being kept back for another goal.
It will be based around the Halloween season, offering both bonuses and new Pokemon to catch.
In addition to the new Pokemon, "spooky" Pokemon like Gastly, Drowzee, and Cubone will also spawn more frequently during the event. Players can also dress their avatar for the occasion by wearing Mimikyu-themed Disguise Hat.
While hunting Pokemon, players can also use your Pokémon Go AR camera to capture festive photos and share them on social media using #PokemonGOHalloween.
The third generation of Pokemon was introduced along with the Hoenn region in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, which originally came to Game Boy Advance in Japan in 2002 and the West in 2003. So, the more you walk, hatch, and otherwise farm your Pokemon, the more food you can stuff them full of and level them up.
- U.S. bill to regulate internet ads gains bipartisan support with McCain
- North Korea to keep up nuclear tests
- Project Runway Star Mychael Knight Has Died at 39
- Trump fundraising arm launches National Anthem petition
- MH370 Response Team negotiating terms with Ocean Infinity
- Samsung announces Bixby 2.0
- Blac Chyna Is Suing the Kardashians Over Rob's Nude Photo Leak
- Why KFC only follows 11 people on Twitter
- Kevin De Bruyne: 'Manchester City, Manchester United for Premier League title'
- DE wants its HQ2 pitch to attract all businesses, not just Amazon