Lynch was suspended for coming off the sideline during a scuffle and then shoving line judge Julian Mapp during Oakland's 31-30 win over the Kansas City Chiefs on Thursday.
Instead of bullying refs on the field, Beast Mode went back to his old high school this week and chose to destroy some poor high school players at their practice.
"The Oakland Unified School District issued a statement saying, "[Marshawn's] participation in the practice did not comply with Oakland Athletic League's rules and regulations.
Shoutout to the high schoolers for giving it their all.
"Only 9th through 12th grade students may practice with or compete on a high school team".
This wasn't just any high school, but the school Lynch attended. They were eventually successful, but it took six of them.
It's also yet to be seen what, if any, punishments will be doled out by the district.
"I don't really know what it was". Lynch is eligible to rejoin the Raiders on October 30, following their game Sunday at Buffalo. I wouldn't expect anything different. "We're excited to go put on a good showing with Buffalo and meet up with him after that", Downing said.
- Sophia, a Robot, Becomes Official Citizen of Saudi Arabia
- Anthony Rizzo, Jason Heyward, Ben Zobrist Tabbed As Gold Glove Finalists
- Netflix crowns Olivia Colman as next Queen Elizabeth II
- Pulis: Manchester City Are The Best Team
- Nurse Sing A Song For Elder Woman Dying Of Cancer
- Immigrant child with cerebral palsy detained after surgery
- NASA discovers first 'Interstellar Object', not Nibiru or Planet X
- Luke Shaw: I want to play for former boss Mauricio Pochettino again
- Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F) EPS Analysis
- President Trump Expected To Declare Opioid Crisis A Public Health Emergency