In what is definitely a first, First Lady Melania Trump used her official White House staff to lambast a recent joke made by Donald Trump's first wife Ivana Trump - who also, obviously, is the mother of another White House employee, advisor Ivanka Trump.
They joined Mr Trump at the White House in June, and Barron started at a private school in Maryland.
"One is nobody and the other one is first lady", Ivana Trump said of Trump's wives that followed her.
She has more recently raised her profile, and talked about how she plans to "use my platform as first lady" to achieve her goals, including helping children suffering from cyberbullying. "T$3 his is unfortunately only attention-seeking and self-serving noise".
Donald Trump's ex wife spoke to ABC's "Good Morning America" on Monday and got territorial.
New book from Donald Trump's first spouse pulls back the window ornament on a turbulent time of the president's life, including the chaotic separation that was sprinkled crosswise over New York's sensationalist newspapers for a considerable length of time. She and Donald divorced in 1992 after his affair with Marla Maples came to light.
In explaining the difference between Maples and Melania Trump, Ivana said: 'One is nobody.
She has mentioned glowingly about her marriage to President Donald Trump, she also mentioned her prominent role at the Trump Organization.
Ivana Trump has since been married and divorced twice, and now maintains a jet-setting, globetrotting lifestyle. "Well, I don't want to talk about a showgirl", she replied.
Pressed on whether she agreed with the President's policy on ending the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, she said, "I really don't know, I would not send (away) probably thousands and thousands of kids which were born here". "It's better her than me".
"Maybe in 15 years, she could run for President?" she writes about her daughter, Ivanka, before musing about her own possible title. Absolutely", she said. "Can I give the speech for 45 minutes without [a] teleprompter? I like to do what I want to do, go wherever I want to go with whomever I want to go.
'Okay, why would I go and say bye-bye to Miami in the winter, bye-bye to Saint-Tropez in the summer, and bye-by to spring and fall in NY?
- Kit Harington's April Fool's Day Prank On Rose Leslie Doesn't End Well
- Trump wants border wall, other immigration reforms, in exchange for DACA
- Can Manchester United win the Premier League this season?
- Walmart Looking to Perform Online Purchase Returns in 35 Seconds
- Nadal 'destroys' agitated Kyrgios to win China Open
- McDonald's to offer Szechuan sauce for everyone this winter
- VP Pence exits game after anthem protest
- Christopher Columbus Statue Fenced off on LA's 1st 'Indigenous Peoples Day'
- Concern for Shane McMahon following his latest death defying stunt
- The clubs Brendan Steele used to win the Safeway Open